Propane mowers cut grass, emissions and upkeep costs.
Landscaping contractors, corporate maintenance crews, schools and government agencies are increasingly converting their mowers to propane because they have found it gets the job done while improving balance sheets and reducing emissions. Mowers running on propane can reduce your fuel costs, lower labor expenses and improve fuel security all while burning cleaner than alternative fuel options.
A Greener Way to Do Business
- Fuel Savings – Propane is consistently less expensive than competing fuels, which can reduce your fuel costs and help you submit more competitive bids.
- Eco-Friendly – Propane is a clean-burning alternative to gas and diesel. The mowers release up to 50% less greenhouse emissions and up to 80% less carbon monoxide than their gas and diesel counterparts.
- Reduced Equipment Maintenance – Propane mowers burn cleaner – without the carbon deposits or particulate matter that contaminate gas-powered engines – meaning you will spend less on maintenance, have longer engine life and avoid costly downtime for repairs.
- Loss Prevention – Propane equipment has a secure, closed-loop fuel system. This saves money by virtually eliminating costly, harmful spills, and dramatically reducing the potential for fuel theft.
- Lower Labor Expenses – On-site refueling allows your crew to spend more time working and less time refilling their mowers’ gas tanks.
Count on MFA Oil to Supply Your Propane Needs
- Convenient Delivery – We offer cylinder delivery in participating markets, and we can install a propane dispenser so that you can refill your own cylinders to save you time and productivity.
- Conversion Options – Our employees can convert your existing gas mowers to propane or train your service technicians so that they can do it themselves. Additionally, commercial lawn care and maintenance companies can capitalize on incentives to offset the cost of purchasing a new propane-powered mower or converting a gas-powered mower to propane.
- Contracting Options – We offer propane contracting solutions, so you can lock in the price of your propane for the year. This can protect you from price volatility and take the guesswork out of budgeting for your propane needs.
- Flexibility – No fleet is too large or too small for us to service. We can help you with converting your fleet of mowers, fulfill your propane needs and answer any questions you may have.
- Experience – Our propane professionals are leaders in the field of propane-powered mowers, and we can make your transition to propane a smooth experience.
- Comprehensive Fueling Solutions – Beyond our propane services, we offer a broad spectrum of high-quality gasoline, diesel and lubricants that are available for delivery at competitive pricing.