Power your irrigation needs with efficient and affordable propane.
Propane offers significant cost savings, less maintenance and better reliability to farmers who rely on irrigation to boost their crop yields.
Performance You Can Count On
In the quest to control costs and maximize efficiency, farmers are increasingly turning to propane to power their irrigation pumps. Most farmers have achieved savings of 40% or more compared with engines powered by petroleum fuel sources doing the same work. And compared with natural gas, a propane-powered irrigation engine provides 10% more horsepower per unit.
- Data from the Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) shows 56% of farmers who install propane-powered irrigation engines can cut their fuel costs.
- Farmers who participated in the PERC survey reported they reduced their overall fuel consumption by 37% per hour.
- The difference in upfront costs between propane powered irrigation engines and engines running on other fuel sources can be sizable, with some units costing up to twice as much as a propane unit.
More Reasons to Irrigate with Propane Power
- Propane is a clean-burning fuel that reduces deposits on engines and prevents premature wear – meaning irrigation engines powered by propane require less maintenance and offer more reliability.
- Propane-powered pumps not only burn cleaner, they also run more efficiently. Farmers who have participated in PERC’s Propane Farm Incentive Program have reported their new propane irrigation engines deliver up to 28% higher performance than their previous engines.
- Propane is easily stored for long periods of time without worry or need for tank maintenance. There’s also less risk of theft or spills.
A Reliable Propane Supplier
We know how important propane is to your operation, and we are committed to delivering what you need, when you need it. Our team of propane professionals will ensure you receive convenient, on-time deliveries and the service you need to run your farm effectively. We offer customizable solutions to meet the unique demands of your farming operation – no matter its size. Plus, if you become a member of the co-op, you can earn patronage dividends based on your propane and bulk fuel purchases.