Rely on superior performance and extend the life of your engine with high-performing oils.
Take care of everything from your heavy-duty diesel truck to your favorite old car with a full line of conventional and synthetic oils, engineered for all sorts of temperatures and engines. There’s even an oil for the two-cycle engines in equipment like your chainsaw or lawn mower.
BOSS® Diesel Fuel Additive
A scientifically designed and tested diesel fuel additive for on-road and off-road vehicles of all ages, including today’s high-tech engines. Add BOSSTM Diesel Fuel Additive to your tank to keep your engine running cleaner, better, for longer.
- Increases horsepower and fuel economy by as much as 4.5% over untreated #2 diesel fuel.
- Extends engine life by reducing wear on fuel injection systems and fuel pumps.
- Delivers quicker startups and smoother operation with low-temperature operability that’s 20° F better than untreated diesel and has a shorter injection delay.
- Keeps engines cleaner by preventing fuel filter plugging as well as deposits on nozzles and internal diesel injectors.
- Protects against corrosion throughout the entire fuel system.
- Ensures superior storage life with better thermal and oxidative stability and multistaged water-control chemistry and deicer.
Bucky’s Best Bar & Chain Oil
Specially formulated with the finest quality base oils and additives to provide superior protection and performance for all chainsaws and other chain-driven equipment.
- Prevents bar and chain wear.
- Protects against wear at low temperatures.
- Contains tackiness agent to help keep oil on chain even at high-temperature, high-speed operations.
1 Gal., Bulk
Sho-Me Non-Detergent Lubricating Oil
Recommended for compressors and hydraulic systems which require non-detergent oils. Non-detergent oils also are effective in lubrication of bearings and chains in non-critical “once through” systems. This product should not be used in automotive gasoline engines.
- Good shear stability
- Good lubricity
- Straight mineral oil
- Good flow characteristics