Greenhouses & Nurseries
Choose propane for consistent and affordable climate control.
Keep your plants protected from cold winter weather with propane heating solutions that deliver the consistent heat you need to run your operation profitably.
The convenience and dependability of propane heating make it a go-to source for warming greenhouses and nurseries throughout the Midwest. The warmth generated by propane-powered heaters keeps annual and perennial plants comfortable and on schedule to be ready for the spring planting season.
Providing Plants with Precise & Reliable Heat
- Propane heating systems deliver the precise heat needed to grow healthy, disease-free plants in greenhouses.
- Greenhouse and nursery owners choose propane because it provides cost-effective and efficient heat for their operations.
- As a clean, non-toxic fuel, propane can be safely used around plants.
- Propane dehumidifiers can increase plant quality by preventing mold and mildew.
- Clean-burning propane furnaces need less maintenance than furnaces burning fuel oil.
Count on MFA Oil to Supply Your Propane Needs
- Tailored Solutions – No matter the size of your operation, we can design a propane system to match your needs.
- Dependable Delivery – We know how important propane is to your nursery, and we are committed to delivering what you need, when you need it.
- Convenient Service – We offer tank monitoring and automatic deliveries to ensure you have the propane you need to run your business effectively.
- Contracting Options – We offer propane contracting options that allow you to lock in a set quantity of gallons at a price that fits your budget.
- Co-op Benefits – If you become a member of our co-op, you can earn patronage dividends based on your propane and bulk fuel purchases.