We offer flexible, convenient service to meet your needs.
Whether you’re interested in temporary heating to keep your construction plans moving forward, fuel for standby generators or incorporating propane systems into your project, we’ve got you covered.
Why Build with Propane?
Propane is a smart, versatile and dependable energy choice for contractors and commercial construction projects. It is easily delivered to job sites and is a cost-effective heating source for a wide variety of construction needs.
It reduces energy costs.
Propane systems and appliances are typically far more efficient than their electric counterparts. For example, a propane condensing tankless water heater can save building owners or operators up to 50% on their water heating costs when compared with the costs of operating a standard electric storage tank heater.
Propane can fuel a building’s vital systems, including power generation, space heating and water heating, even if the building is located off the grid, without access to off-site energy sources such as electricity or natural gas.
It protects your power supply.
Standby generators fueled by propane enable a business to stay open during severe storms that bring widespread power outages. With propane available, on-site generators maintain lighting, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning, while propane-fueled appliances such as water heaters can continue to operate without interruption.
It provides maximum comfort.
With options such as energy-efficient propane furnaces, which heat air to a much warmer temperature than electric heat pumps, and propane fireplaces, hearths and outdoor heaters, which keep guest areas and outdoor patios inviting and toasty, propane amenities and heating systems turn buildings into comforting and appealing destinations.
It’s clean energy.
Propane can reduce CO2 emissions by as much as 50% compared with electricity in applications such as water heating because much of the nation’s electric power is generated by coal- and oil-fired power plants. Propane has similar advantages over heating oil.
Count on MFA Oil to Supply Your Propane Needs
- Temporary Heating – We will keep your construction projects moving forward with temporary heating solutions that will help you meet your deadlines.
- Tailored Solutions – We offer portable storage tanks sized to match the demands of your job site.
- Dependable Delivery – Our large fleet of trucks provides reliable, on-time delivery to construction crews throughout the Midwest.
- Convenient Service – Enjoy improved productivity and less equipment downtime by letting us come to you and fill your fleets and equipment onsite.
- Contracting Options – We offer propane contracting options that allow you to lock in a set quantity of gallons at a price that fits your budget.
- Comprehensive Fueling Solutions – Beyond our propane services, we offer a broad spectrum of high-quality gasoline, diesel and heavy-duty lubricants that are available for delivery at competitive pricing.