Poultry House Heating & Sanitation
Keep your flock warm, healthy and thriving with propane.
You can count on propane to provide the consistent heat and crucial sanitation you need to keep your flock comfortable and in good health.
Benefits of Propane for Poultry Houses
Propane is an affordable heating source that dependably keeps your birds at the proper temperature in a clean-air environment. You can also keep your flock healthy and happy with propane-powered sanitation solutions that effectively kill pathogens and pests more reliably than chemical applications.
Heat You Can Count On
- Propane delivers precise, reliable and consistently even heat that will help keep your birds and your bottom line healthy.
- As a clean-burning fuel with low emissions, propane is safe to use in poultry houses.
- Propane is highly portable and will continue to keep your operation going – even in the event of a power outage.
An Effective Sanitation Solution
- Propane is a cost-effective alternative to chemical disinfectants that have limited effectiveness and leave behind toxic residues.
- Propane-powered flame sanitizers blast extreme heat onto poultry litter to kill pathogens, fungi and pests while also reducing ammonia levels in the air.
- Flame sanitation has been shown to lower flock mortality, boost growth rates and improve air quality for better overall health of the flock.
A Reliable Propane Supplier
We know how important propane is to your operation, and we are committed to delivering what you need, when you need it. Our team of propane professionals will ensure you receive convenient, on-time deliveries and the service you need to run your farm effectively. We offer customizable solutions to meet the unique demands of your farming operation – no matter its size. Plus, if you become a member of the co-op, you can earn patronage dividends based on your propane and bulk fuel purchases.