Discover the Propane Advantage
Fuel Savings • Reduced Maintenance • Eco-Friendly • Loss Prevention • Investment Savings
The Propane Advantage
More and more landscape contractors, communities and schools are looking at propane-powered equipment when considering their landscaping needs. Here’s why:
- Fuel Savings – With the price of gasoline and diesel trending up in recent years, it’s become more important for landscape contractors to find affordable alternative fuels. Propane is a great value compared to gas and diesel and, because a local propane provider can offer fuel contracts, customers can secure a fixed-rate price.
- Reduced Equipment Maintenance – Because propane mowers burn cleaner, there are no carbon deposits or particulate matter to contaminate the engine. This means less maintenance (including fewer oil changes), a longer engine life and improved productivity compared to gas and diesel mowers.
- Eco-Friendly – Propane is a clean-burning alternative to gas and diesel. The mowers release up to 50% less greenhouse emissions and up to 80% less carbon monoxide than their gas and diesel counterparts.
- Loss Prevention – Propane cylinders have a closed-fuel system. You don’t have to worry about leaks or spilling because of human error. In addition, propane can’t be siphoned, which prevents theft.
- Investment Savings – The Propane Education Research Council (PERC) gives incentives to landscape contractors: $1,000 per qualifying new propane mower purchase or $500 per qualifying mower conversion. In addition, Missouri’s propane association (MO-PERC) offers 15% of the purchase price of a new propane mower or $750 for conversion costs.
The MFA Oil Advantage
MFA Oil Propane is a leading expert in propane powered mowers. Partner with us to make your transition a smooth one. Here’s how we can help:
- Convenience – MFA Oil Propane offers cylinder delivery in participating areas. We also can install a dispenser onsite, so you can refill your own cylinders to save time and improve productivity. State approved safety certification is required for dispenser use. You can obtain that from the Missouri Propane Gas Commission for a fee, or our certified technicians can provide onsite training free of charge.
- Fuel Cost Savings – MFA Oil Propane offers fuel contracting, so you can lock in the price of your propane for the year. This protects you from price volatility, which takes the guesswork out of budgeting for your propane needs.
- Conversion Options – MFA Oil Propane employees can convert your existing gas mower to propane, or they can train your service technicians to convert them. Converted mowers also are eligible for national and state PERC incentives.
- Stress-Free Reimbursements – MFA Oil Propane will assist you in the application process to ensure you receive the pertinent national and state PERC incentives.
- Flexible – No fleet is too large or too small for MFA Oil Propane to service. We can help you with conversion, fulfill your propane needs or answer your propane mower questions.
Need More Info?
Contact the mower man, Tom Procter: firstname.lastname@example.org
or (573) 825-2800