50/50 Referral Program
Rules and Restrictions
- Residential, commercial and agricultural customers are eligible for this program.
- The referring customer must be an existing MFA Oil bulk or propane plant customer.
- A “new” customer is someone who has not made any propane purchases from MFA Oil in the past 24 months. New bulk plant customers are not eligible for this program.
- The new customer must either (a) have a tank set OR (b) purchase 200 gallons of propane. Delivery of AND payment for 200 gallons is required to qualify for option b of this program.
- New customers who sign a Pre-Buy Contract for propane are eligible to receive a $50 gift card once delivery of and payment for at least 200 gallons has been made or propane tank has been set, whichever comes first.
- Customers are not allowed to cancel and re-establish service in a relative’s or acquaintance’s name in order to qualify for this program.
- MFA Oil employees, their spouses and dependents are not eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals per customer.
- Customers will receive a $50 MFA Oil Gift Card which can be used to purchase fuel, merchandise or services from MFA Oil Company-operated Break Time Convenience Stores, bulk and propane plants, Petro-Card 24 or Big O Tire stores.
- Allow 6-8 weeks processing time after the qualifying transaction has been paid in full for gift cards to reach customers by mail.