We stand behind your family, farm or business.
Take advantage of the service and ingenuity born from our unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by our members, employees and communities.
Deliver excellent products and services.
- Provide our co-op members and customers with high-quality products that meet or exceed their needs.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Respond rapidly to any product issues or customer concerns.
Hire and retain excellent employees.
- Recruit excellent employees.
- Provide competitive salaries and benefits to retain high-quality employees.
- Provide training and development opportunities.
- Encourage open and honest communications between employees, management, co-op members, customers, vendors and the communities we serve.
Keep focused on operational excellence.
- Deliver products and services in the most efficient manner while maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Embrace technology to lower costs and improve customer service.
- Provide employees with the tools they need to operate in the most efficient way possible.
- Stay focused on what we are good at: Providing high-quality, energy-related products and services to our customers economically.
Remain committed to strong ethics and corporate citizenship.
- Maintain high ethical standards with our co-op members, customers, employees, vendors and the communities in which we operate.
- Give back to the communities where we do business.
- When in doubt, do the right thing, ethically and morally.
- Ensure that our co-op members and employees are proud to be a part of the MFA Oil Company.
- Strive for win-win solutions to problems, issues or negotiations.
Ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain a strong balance sheet.
- Generate a reasonable return on our co-op members’ investment by consistently paying patronage refunds.
- Retire co-op member equities within a reasonable time frame, as defined by the Board of Directors.