At MFA Oil, the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. Our team of experienced professionals has developed an Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) program to reinforce that commitment and to ensure that we comply with local, state and federal regulations:
- Dedicated EH&S Department – MFA Oil's EH&S department is dedicated to maintaining operations that meet or exceed all regulatory and industry standards.
- Employee Training Programs – Our comprehensive employee training programs ensure that all employees are trained in all aspects of company safety procedures.
- Customer Information – MFA Oil provides materials to educate our customers on safe handling and use of propane. We take advantage of every opportunity to deliver safety brochures and/or booklets to keep our customers informed.
- Equipment Maintenance Programs – Our truck fleet and equipment undergo extensive inspections, testing and repair.
- Environmental Compliance – Our efforts extend to an environmental compliance program aimed at keeping our environment healthy for future generations.